MONCTON RINGETTE TO OFFER MRA MEMBERS POWER SKATING
2020/21 POWER SKATING PROGRAMS
Due to the positive response from the 2019/2020 MRA Power Skating Programs MRA will offer its members PRE-SCHEDULED Power Skating Programs. On a case by case the MRA Board may approve non-MRA skaters if there are spots available after Power Skating registration closes. Priority will be to MRA skaters wishing to participate in the MRA Power Skating Programs as long there is availability regardless of the order requests are received from non-MRA Skaters. The following are the Power Skating Programs to be offered during the 2020/21 Moncton Ringette Regular Season at an attractive $150 per skater.
MRA FALL POWER SKATING PROGRAM
MONCTON RINGETTE FALL POWER SKATING
- 8 one-hour ice times at $150 per skater
- On ice competitive/elite player demonstrators
- Experienced on ice coaching staff
- 36 skaters maximum with one on one coaching
- 6 groups of 6 rotating through 6 Power Skating development drills
- Schedules to be released early spring by MRA
MONCTON RINGETTE WINTER POWER SKATING
LATE NOVEMBER TO EARLY FEBUARY
- 8 one-hour ice times at $150 per skater.
- On ice competitive player demonstrators.
- Experienced on ice coaching staff.
- 36 skaters maximum with one on one coaching.
- 6 groups of 6 rotating through 6 Power Skating development drills.
- Schedules to be released early spring by MRA.