Registration Fees & Refunds
The registration fee for the following season is set on an annual basis by a majority vote of the MRA Board and presented to Members at the AGM.
Registration fee considerations include:
• The full registration payment is required by the payment deadline to confirm registration;
• Partial payment of $150 is required by the payment deadline to be insured for provincial level tryouts and play; and
• A late registration fee of $50 may be charged to those returning Players who have not submitted their completed registration forms and associated fees by the required deadline; and
• MRA will provide a 50% discount on the third Player if a family has three or more children registered and playing house league with MRA. The discount will be provided on the oldest Player registration.
Registration fees may be refunded on the following basis:
• Requests for refund must be submitted in writing to the Director of Registrations and will be reviewed on a case by case basis;
• An administrative fee of $50 will be charged for all refunds;
• Refunds will only be issued after the registration cheque has cleared the MRA bank account, all outstanding fees and/or MRA charges have been paid and all MRA equipment and jerseys have been returned to the MRA;
• Provincial level tryout fee is refundable (subject to administrative fee of $50) if the Player does not play ringette;
• No refunds after December 31 without some unforeseen circumstance
• No refund of team fees will be made
• For first year Players only, a partial refund, less administrative fee, prorated over the number of weeks played until December 31 will be considered.